Background: Mary was born in Largo, Florida and lived there until she was 12, when she moved to Huntsville, Alabama.
Cutting Specialties: Classic Bobs, Long Hair, Fine Hair.
Color Specialties: Grey Coverage, Baby Lights, Foiling, Foliage
Other Specialties: Braiding
Fun Fact: Mary loves reptiles and owns 3 lizards and a soft-shell turtle!
At 18, Mary answered the call to serve in the United States Navy as an Information Systems Technician stationed in Rota, Spain for three years. She travelled throughout Europe in her time in the Navy, and yearned for a creative avenue to present itself. Beauty and Hair have always stuck out to her, so upon separating, she moved to Oldsmar, Florida and attended Paul Mitchell the School Tampa for Cosmetology. During school, Mary began assisting at the salon and began her CST 12-week training upon graduation.
Mary’s Resume is diverse, and includes:
- Information Systems Technician Apprenticeship School, U.S. Navy
- Associate of Arts, University of Maryland Global Campus
- Dulce Lash Artistry, Certified Lash Technician
- Ultimate Face Makeup Academy, Certified Makeup Artist
- Graduate in Cosmetology of Paul Mitchell The School Tampa
- Carnaby St. Academy Training