Background: Brea was born and raised in Philadelphia PA and moved to FL in 2004
Cutting Specialties: Textured / Curly Hair, Classic Bobs, Long Hair, Fine Hair and Razor Cuts.
Color Specialties: Grey Coverage, Natural Highlighting, Baby Lights, Foiling.
Other Specialties: Braiding and Wrapping
Fun Fact: Brea is a little too much invested in the TV Show The Office and had a big moment when she met Craig Robinson who plays Darryl on the show while she was driving the Choo Choo train at a mall.
Brea actually started training to be a nurse, but feel in love with doing hair when styling the girls hair at Joshua House. Brea decided to follow her passion for hair professionally after the birth of her beautiful baby son.
Brea attended Paul Mitchell The School Tampa going above and beyond the requirements needed to graduate. On finishing her training at Paul Mitchell Brea went through the 12 Week Carnaby St Academy training before taking her place on the salon floor.
Brea’s education resume is extensive and includes the following:
- Graduate of Paul Mitchell The School Tampa
- Made Dean’s list and received a scholarship at Paul Mitchell
- Carnaby St. Academy Cutting Fundamentals 1
- Zenagen hair loss Certified
- Ultimate Face make up Academy
- Certified Make-up Artist
- Dulce Lash Artistry certified lash technician
- Surface Curls Certified
- Surface Fine /Thinning Hair Certified
- L’anza Color Certified